hey, anybody got a solution for me getting my iphone to mount to the macos vm? xubuntu detects it but macos dosent
I had this issue when I was using v0.9.3, this is how I fixed it:
Assuming you're in X/Ubuntu
- Close the virtual machine
- Unplug everything from computer including ethernet cable and any dongle you may have. Only leave Keyboard/Mice and iPhone connected. (Personally using USB 3.0 (Blue) works best).
- Open ra1nstorm.run using "bash ra1nstorm.run" in terminal.
- Patch USB/VFIO
- When the Reboot button is available, click it and reboot back into X/Ubuntu.
- Rerun ra1nstorm like in step 3 and BootVM. (Sometimes it will freeze X/Ubuntu but the VM will work just wait).
Some tips if still not working: Make sure port is not damaged or cable is snagged. Make sure cable is OEM or has data capability and not just charging.